Inkitt is the world's first data-driven and most objective book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers.
This is how our business model works: Authors upload their manuscripts onto our platform (website & app) and readers enjoy them for a limited amount of time for free. We then analyze aggregated reading behaviours & patterns in order to identify the books which are performing the best. These authors then sign a royalty contract with us and we publish their titles.
We only started publishing last year and have published 17 authors, 16 of which have become bestselling authors in their categories and whose works have ranked in the top 100 among ALL six million titles on Amazon. We continue to publish at a rate of one title per week.
We're a team of 15 hardworking, dedicated and comfortzone-ophobic individuals and have just raised $5m to level up and get closer to our 10-years goal - to have the New York Times Best Sellers List being dominated by Inkitt titles. Apply now.
- Have founded your own company or have been intensively involved in an early stage growth company (2-4 years working experience)
- Aspire to belong to the world's top 1% of growth marketers
- Have managed monthly advertising budgets for FB Ads, Google Ads and Native Ads of +$20,000
- Have proven SEO & CRO & Growth Hacking skills
- Can write SQL-queries and HTML or are willing to learn within a short timeframe
- Are an over-achiever and crazy about your own self-development
- Are extremely goal-driven, analytical and equipped with a hands-on mentality
- Are even more motivated now that you know that we work Mon-Sat
- Are fluent in English
- You will be the person responsible for all writers growth activities at Inkitt
- This includes, but is not limited to, managing all paid ads, organic strategies, full funnel optimization tactics and conducting our growth iteration meetings with our CEO, developers and designers
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
Ready to join us at our Berlin office?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.